2022 Technical Presentations
- Wed, Oct 19https://tinyurl.com/mryvzw73Oct 19, 7:00 p.m. PDThttps://tinyurl.com/mryvzw73Join Dr. Cristian Suvagau as he describes the LED lighting revolution including higher efficacy, longer service life, the ability to dim, harvest daylighting, effectively schedule lighting, create virtual zones of control to suit changing floor layouts, and more...
- Addressing the climate change challenge under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate ChangeWed, Sept 21https://tinyurl.com/mryvzw73
- Wed, Jun 15https://tinyurl.com/mryvzw73
- Wed, May 18Microsoft Teams
- Wed, Mar 16MS Teams
- Sat, Sept 24Langara College (and online)Sept 24, 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. PDTLangara College (and online), 100 W 49th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Y 2Z6, CanadaOur hybrid face-to-face and online event celebrating the 175th anniversary of the IMechE will have speakers focusing on some of the most significant global challenges we face today: climate change, education, infection control, and transport. How can mechanical engineering aid humanity?
- Sat, Jul 30Langara College